Agilent 7500ce Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer
ICP-MS is used for trace multi-element analysis (~ mid-ppt to ppb range) in water, sediment, soil, and other environmental/biological samples.
- The Agilent 7500ce is a quadrupole mass spectrometer that has low detection limits in the ppt range and high sample throughout for trace elemental analysis in solution samples.
- A reaction cell that uses an off-axis octopole in He collision or H2 reaction gas mode reduces polyatomic interferences.
- Cetac ASX-510 Autosampler can accommodate 240 samples at once.
- In addition to normal operation mode, the system can be coupled to a liquid chromatography for speciation studies.
- The 7500ce is a high sensitivity reaction cell ICP-MS for high performance, reliability and sensitivity in trace elemental analysis.
Al, Fe, Mn, Cu, Cd, Ni, Ge, As, Se, Si, Ti, V, W, Ca, Mg, Na, K, etc.
Many other trace elements.
Many sample types, but final samples must be in acidic solutions, typically 1~5% HNO3.
Documents & Resources: