Perkin-Elmer Optima 5300 DV Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer
ICP-OES is used for multi-element analysis (~ mid-ppb to ppm range) in water, sediment, soil and other environmental/biological samples.
- Equipped with concentric nebulizer and cyclonic spray chamber for use with aqueous matrices.
- Lower detection limits in mid-ppb range with wide elemental capabilities from lithium to bismuth
- Gilson 4-channel peristaltic pump.
- AS 90 plus Autosampler.
- WinLab32 instrument control and data management software.
- The advantage of ICP-OES is its ability to measure,simultaneously, multiple elements in a single sample at ppb level concentrations.
Ag, Ba, Ca, Cr, Co, Cu, Pb, Mn, Ni, As, Se, Sr, V, Zn, etc.
Many other trace elements.
Water, soil, food products, biological materials, etc.